Hey folks! It’s been a while since our last update here, but boy have we been busy!
In a few weeks, we’ll be rolling out a new product called CrewFire – a marketing tool that helps you turn your supporters (your fans, friends, employees, or audience) into your online brand advocates (people who share your content on Facebook and Twitter for you).
In preparation for the launch, we’ve started building the CrewFire Resources page, where we’ll be sharing helpful social media, brand ambassador, and street team marketing videos, tutorials, guides, and more.
Our first 5 videos are already live (links are to YouTube):
- What is a brand ambassador? What is a street team?
- How to recruit brand ambassadors and street team members.
- How to motivate (or pay) your brand ambassadors or street marketing team.
- How to manage a brand ambassador or street team program
- How Red Bull manages its brand ambassador and street team program.
We’re looking forward to expanding the resource center to include more and more helpful content, guides, and videos, so let us know what you think, and especially what questions you have about social media, brand ambassador, street team marketing, or any of our products. Anything is fair game 🙂