Earlier this week, I was featured on Carmen Sognonvi’s local business and entrepreneurship blog.
In the video, Carmen and I discuss:
- What is street team marketing?
- How did I originally get involved in street team marketing?
- What are some tips on doing hand-to-hand flyer distribution well?
- What was it like working for Red Bull’s marketing team?
- What can local businesses learn from Red Bull’s street team?
- What’s the importance of wearing branded shirts, hats, polos, etc. when street teaming?
- How do you hire and find street team members?
- Where did we get the idea for SimpleCrew?
- What is SimpleCrew, and how it can help local businesses manage their street team marketing campaigns?
- How do you use SimpleCrew to manage hand-to-hand flyer distribution?
- How can less glamorous businesses like a dry cleaner start a street team?
It was awesome speaking with Carmen, and she recently got ramped up with her own street team on SimpleCrew and has been loving it 🙂